Eliot Allen is an urban planner and photographer living in Portland Oregon, where he first worked as a photographer's assistant at Photo-Art Studios. His images of the U.S., Asia, Europe, and Latin America prior to 2000 are in 35mm film, and 35 mm digital since 2000.
His award-winning work has been shown in galleries nationally, and reproduced by the Jones Soda Company. In 2022, his photography appears in juried exhibits at:
- Las Laguna Gallery, Laguna Beach CA, February.
- Trolley Barn Gallery, Poughkeepsie NY, March-April.
- Allegany Arts Council, Cumberland MD, April.
- Spiva Center for the Arts, Joplin MO, March-May.
- Marin Society of Artists, San Rafael CA, March-May.
- Rhode Island Center for Photographic Arts, Providence RI, April-May.
- Center for Photographic Art, Carmel CA, April-May.
- Louisville Art Association, Louisville CO, May-June.
- Cary Photographic Artists, Cary NC, May-September.
- Village Theater Art Gallery, Danville CA, June-August.
- Griffin Museum of Photography, Boston MA, June-Sept.
- PhotoPlace Gallery, Middlebury VT, June-July.
- International Photography Museum, St. Louis MO, July-Sept.
- NY Center for Photographic Art, NYC, August-December.